cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Did anyone get a text saying order on track for the ceramic s10plus

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just got a text saying my preorder of the Samsung galaxy s10 plus is on track but when I checked my tracking details it’s still on the same stage as before what is text for to make us more mad

23 REPLIES 23
Ki3ron
Investigator
Investigator

I got the same but it still doesn't give me any idea as to when I'll receive my phone 

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I just got a text saying my preorder of the Samsung galaxy s10 plus is on track but when I checked my tracking details it’s still on the same stage as before what is text for to make us more mad

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon.

Thanks for coming to the community.  

We’re working with Samsung to get your phone to you as soon as possible.

As soon as we have further information the tracking tool will be updated.  

You will also receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.  

Thanks. Leanne.    

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes i got the same text message at 11:01 today and that's it,no more information just says order on track,very frustrating indeed.

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Mine updated yesterday 😏 but still no delivery info today?

78274796-224E-4B4A-896F-05F52BBC951C.png

What date did everyone preorder ?

I pre ordered on the 6th so I'll probably get it when the note 10 comes out lol. In all seriousness though I understand that delays can happen but this hasn't been handled very well. If I had been told from the start that there would be a delay and it could be up to 3 weeks I wouldn't be happy but I also wouldn't be scouring forums for any information. Customer service basically told me to keep a check in with my local store. 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Read more
Read more

@Ki3ron @I have been on the phone to cs today and she said they have deliveries every Tuesday and Thursday? . Was very nice and explained that she will personally keep me updated tomorrow and Monday ( 😱 Monday ) though she can't see the phone arriving this week as I was told when I ordered . She gave me a goodwill credit to my account . So hoping everyone gets the orders soon .

I'm glad you got someone who's shed a little more light on things. I'll just be happy to get my phone so thanks for that. We'll all have our phones soon and can forget all this mess ha ha. 

I got a text to say that my phone would be in store today when they open but when I got there this afternoon they didn't have.my phone. Been messed around from the start and now they've taken it to a whole new level.