by Confusedhorse Investigator
Investigator

Date of Purchase for Bose headphone claim

Hello 

Excuse me if I'm being stupid here,but I have been on the claim site for the Bose headphones claim and it asks for the preorder date and the purchase date. In my mind these 2 dates are the same as I pre-ordered and paid on the 5th May. However the site won't let me choose the 5th and will only accepts dates after that. 

Is the delivery date the purchase date as I have the delivery confirmation that came with the phone when I received it. 

Can anyone help? 

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Date of Purchase for Bose headphone claim

Hi @Confusedhorse

Why don't you try reading the terms and conditions?

OFFER

Participants who pre-order a new Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 whether SIM free or with a monthly contract or on ‘pay as you go’ basis ('Qualifying Product') in-store, online or call centre sales, from a qualifying retailer in the table below (each a ’Qualifying Retailer’) by 23:59 5th April 2018 and subsequently purchase by 23:59 3rd May 2018, will be eligible to claim a Bose Headphones, to be delivered directly to Participant at a UK address.

The 5th May us outside the qualifying period, hence why the date doesn't work. 

Also: 

ELIGIBILITY

1. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be aged 18 or over and residing in the United Kingdom (‘Participant’). Businesses are excluded from participating in this Promotion.
  2. A claim must be made by the end user Participant, and must not be submitted through agents, retailers, resellers, third parties or in bulk.
  3. Only two claims per Participant is permitted. Only one claim per pre-order of a Qualifying Product is permitted. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Huawei promotion.
  4. Participants who cancel their pre-order will not be eligible to receive the Bose Headphones.
  5. As well as pre-ordering the Qualifying Product, Participants must also purchase the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer by 23:59 3rd May 2018.
  6. Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Qualifying Retailer within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Bose Headphones. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).

Point 5. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Confusedhorse Investigator
Investigator

The question I asked was quite simple, your answer doesn't help and only confuses things further so thanks for that. 

You haven't actually answered my question either, I asked if the 'date of purchase' would be the date I received it. Sending me snippets from the terms and conditions is fine but when the snippet doesn't answer the question its kind of pointless.

Thanks for your help. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Confusedhorse

I would suggest reading your own post as you said: 

In my mind these 2 dates are the same as I pre-ordered and paid on the 5th May. However the site won't let me choose the 5th and will only accepts dates after that. 

Unfortunately I'm not a mind reader so only you can answer when you purchased the device, which you clearly say is the 5th May. The system won't allow you to enter this date because, and as I have pointed out this us outside the qualifying period. "As well as pre-ordering the Qualifying Product, Participants must also purchase the Qualifying Product from a Qualifying Retailer by 23:59 3rd May 2018.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.