cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still no tracking info or anything from DPD concerning delivery of S10 plus even tho EE tracker says dispatched.......so no idea if I’m getting delivery today ...

16 REPLIES 16
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

I would give either DPD or EE a call.

EE opens at 8am

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
briandomalong
Investigator
Investigator

Me too, mate. I've heard nothing at all, and ordered for release day delivery. Not only that, but EE screwed up my first online order too and added it as an additonal line and not an upgrade. NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. 

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Once in past I received no tracking info but phone was delivered...,,problem is it’s being delivered to work place and I am only there till 1.30 ....was going to wait for delivery slot and organise around that .....,but now have no idea ......if DPD say it’s cos I’m in Scotland and it’s longer delivery I will loose it ......my work get next day delivery on all items so no excuses 

I’m not sure about the s10+ but I know there was a delay on them, but the ones affected did receive a text message.

I ordered the s10 and used the same tracking details as DPD gave me on the Thursday by text message.. that tracking link updated at 7 last night.

Your best bet is to contact with EE to see if your package has been dispatched if it has they should be able to give you tracking info. 

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Y'all need the app. Mines in Chelmsford and due between 8:30-10:30 and I only know this because of the app. It's worth a download if you haven't already. You can change time slots from there too as well as rearrange delivery

I've got the app, and it tells me the delivery date hasn't even been confirmed. Lovely.

@briandomalong wrote:

I've got the app, and it tells me the delivery date hasn't even been confirmed. Lovely.

Oh 😞

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You still need tracking info tho don’t you ?

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Gazzaing wrote:

You still need tracking info tho don’t you ?

No. It uses the registered email address/phone number EE have to generate it within the app. I got info regardless. Might be worth a look