cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

DPD

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still no tracking info or anything from DPD concerning delivery of S10 plus even tho EE tracker says dispatched.......so no idea if I’m getting delivery today ...

16 REPLIES 16

Fred is coming between 10 and 11. Things are slowly moving at DPD it seems. Hope you all get yours.

jaydedan2014
Investigator
Investigator

My S10+ is on the DPD van and out and about, currently two hours away Smiley Happy

ITS HEEEEERE!

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE Chat says on its way to Aberdeen dept....and will be delivered today.....:I will get msg once hear free DPD.....but I’m doubting it will be today 

I had to call ee they told me it should be here between 1 and 2 but still nothing from dpd. Ee sent me the parcel tracking number 

I spoke to EE this morning on live chat. There's a delay due to the high demand and I won't be receiving mine today. Monday by the latest. But don't worry, they gave me a £20 credit on my account. Bummer. 

Gazzaing
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Arrived at 4.14.....no tracking info provided be DPD

side note ...no case or is that other countries models ....mine is S10+Ceramic black 512gig