cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Claiming galaxy buds

Belal11
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am trying to claim my new galaxy buds via the members app.

However in order to claim I need digital proof to prove I pre ordered  the phone.

How do I get this ? The only email I got was when I ordered the phone but this is an email no pdf and also does not have the date to prove when I ordered it. 

Any ideas EE?

11 REPLIES 11
Belal11
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am trying to claim my new galaxy buds via the members app.

However in order to claim I need digital proof to prove I pre ordered  the phone.

How do I get this ? The only email I got was when I ordered the phone but this is an email no pdf and also does not have the date to prove when I ordered it. 

Any ideas EE?

Hi @Belal11

Please read EE help thread on this subject.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
garetbe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I didnt get a pre-order email from EE because it was an 'upgrade anytime' upgrade. I contacted EE customer service to ask about it and was told on day of launch I would be sent an email, then today, nothing. 

Got the SMS to say apply for the earbuds and found I needed to get proof of purchase (POP) and pre-order. Called customer service who sent me POP with a date of yesterday, despite me pre-ordering on 28/2, hopefully it will be enough.

Complaints, Sales and Customer Services have given me different answers for the claiming of the earbuds. None of the advice gives me any confidence they know what they are doing.

EE are 'the biggest network in the UK' if their marketing is anything to go by, they could at least afford to brief their staff correctly to make sure they know what is actually going on.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @garetbe,

Please upload your delivery note as your proof of purchase.

For more details, please see Samsung Galaxy S10 on EE: How to get a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds.

Thanks

James

When looking at my delivery note, there is nothing showing the date I ordered my upgrade, just the dispatch date. 

Will this still be ok?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Yes, that's fine @Jd4373

James

cwmparc1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

How long does it take to get the confirmation email. As I claimed this morning around 10.30, but ive heard nothing.

My confirmation email took about an hour or so to arrive last night and then an hour or so after that I got the email to say my claim had been validated. I'm assuming they'll be very busy currently so that's probably why its taking so long. 

@jaydedan2014 wrote:

My confirmation email took about an hour or so to arrive last night and then an hour or so after that I got the email to say my claim had been validated. I'm assuming they'll be very busy currently so that's probably why its taking so long. 

Thanks, I've done a bit of digging and found out that it could be upto 7 days. So no need to panic yet 😂