Highlighted
by
Explorer

Cancelling contract in lockdown

My 24 month contract ends on 15.06.20 and I wish to cancel this and move to another provider on SIM only plan. 

How do I get PUK code during lockdown and can I cancel contract now or does it have to be done on or after 15.06.20.

Thanks.   

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Cancelling contract in lockdown

@Allison66   You could take PAC to 65075 when your at 30 days before your minimum term to get the pac code via text.  Porting your number to a different network will close your EE account. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Allison66  To cancel before your minimum term you need to call customer service and you can do this 30 days before your minimum term.  You can also request a PAC at this time.  You’ll need to use the PAC code within 30 days of receiving it.  Customer services will take your call you just need to be patient when calling. 

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Thanks for this Chris.  So, I have to call customer service - there is no other way to contact them?  

I didn't really want to have to call as they are bound to put me through to the retentions team but I will if that's the only way. 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Allison66   You could take PAC to 65075 when your at 30 days before your minimum term to get the pac code via text.  Porting your number to a different network will close your EE account. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Brilliant, you're a star.  All sorted 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.