by AwesomeRomchik
Explorer

Can't unlock HTC One M8

Hello!

I have a need to unlock my phone, so I tried to fill in the online form to unlock it about 8 times by now, and all I get is the same result over and over, that says: "Sorry, something went wrong". The online form just doesn't work for me. I am absolutely sure that I have included all my details correctly, my phone IS over 6 months old, I am a paying customer, and I don't have an outstanding balance. I tried asking for help at the local EE shop but I was told to try and use the online form again but later, which apparently does not work for me.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Can't unlock HTC One M8

Hi @AwesomeRomchik and welcome to the Community.

If you are having issues with the web form, I do advise you to give our Unlocking Team a call and they can process this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello.

@AwesomeRomchik

Please call on 150 and ask them you want to unlock your phone they can help you in this regards.

Many Thanks

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you buy this phone new direct from EE or did you get it 2nd hand?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AwesomeRomchik
Explorer

Hello! I bought this phone directly from EE.

by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @AwesomeRomchik and welcome to the Community.

If you are having issues with the web form, I do advise you to give our Unlocking Team a call and they can process this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.