by Hamailok Investigator
Investigator

Can't make tel calls in Amman

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can't make tel calls in Amman

@Hamailok  Are you a contact or PAYG customer?  If your a contract customer login to your online EE account and enable call abroad and premium rate numbers.   If your a PAYG customer you’ll need credit on your account to pay for your calls as you can not use your pack allowance while there. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Hamailok here is further info for you about using your phone in Jordan. Scroll down inside the link to see add-ons that will make phone use there cheaper for you. See in link:

https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/jordan

by Hamailok Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your reply, I can not make any call to a Jordanian no, it cuts off without any ringing. I can make calls to other countries but not Jordan. I made tel calls to USA to contact a no in Jordan to pass a message. I am not concerned about money now I want to make calls I am cutting off now. It never happened before I always used my tel in Jordan or other countries...

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@Hamailok in your situation, unresolved as it is, I'd buy a local SIM card to use. And I'd buy a phone there to use it in, too, if need be. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Hamailok,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems using your phone in Jordan.

Please get in touch with Customer Care so our technical team can investigate.

Thanks

James

by Hamailok Investigator
Investigator

Same problem still exist, customer service didn't understand the reason and they were supposed to call me back within 72 hours (great help !!! Been sarcastic).

I hope I get my money back for extra roaming minutes I bought.

For some members who asked about the service, I am on max monthly contract.

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Hamailok

I am sorry to hear this is still not resolved. 

I can assure you this will be getting looked into, please let us know the outcome when the team get back in touch.

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.