1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Can i change from pay monthly to pay as you go

Hi @Kirk1985

Welcome to the community.

As mentioned above, you can request to change to pay as you go  free of charge as long as you're within the last 30 days or out of contract.

Our customer service team will be able to sort that out for you.

Chris 

6 REPLIES 6
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Kirk1985, Hi, you should be able to change from contract to PAYG providing your contract is up.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Just phone CS if you are within 30 days of your contract term.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@XRaySpeX, I believe they should be able to change it over straight away if he’s out of contract? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Seanduds1: He won't be out of contract when he is within 30 days of it. However it can probably be done immediately if he has passed his upgrade date.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@XRaySpeX, yeh, that’s what I said, if he’s out of contract, they should swap him over straight away, or that’s what I meant! Lol

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Kirk1985

Welcome to the community.

As mentioned above, you can request to change to pay as you go  free of charge as long as you're within the last 30 days or out of contract.

Our customer service team will be able to sort that out for you.

Chris 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.