Highlighted
by natvill77
Visitor

Can I sell my Samsung Galaxy Watch if i only took out contract one month ago

I took out a 2 year contract on my Samsung Galaxy Watch in December. Well I'm really not impressed with it. I was wandering if i am able 2 sell it. I'm fully aware I will have 2 pay the monthly contracted payments till end of contract but can I sell it n get some of my money? I don't want 2 sell it then have the person after me cos the watch is no good 2 them 🤔🤔🤔

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I sell my Samsung Galaxy Watch if i only took out contract one month ago

@natvill77  The watch it’s linked to your account so the buyer wouldn’t be able to set it up with their account.  The buyer if they agree could take over the contract from you and have it moved to their account.  

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can I sell my Samsung Galaxy Watch if i only took out contract one month ago

@natvill77  The watch it’s linked to your account so the buyer wouldn’t be able to set it up with their account.  The buyer if they agree could take over the contract from you and have it moved to their account.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You cannot sell any EE device in the 1st 6 months as EE owns it. However as said with EE's agreement you can transfer the contract to another person.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @natvill77

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you're not happy with your Samsung Watch. 

I can see both @Chris_B and @XRaySpeX have provided you some great advice, if you wish to sell this then the buyer will need to do a change of ownership to move the product to their EE account. 

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.