by BRUCIEBABY
Explorer

Can I link a tablet to my sim-only account?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Can I link a tablet to my sim-only account?

Hi @BRUCIEBABY

If the tablets are able to have SIM's you can get a data only SIM for them.

Pay Monthly 4GEE WiFi SIM Only Plans - this has info on all the 30 day, 12 and 24 plans available.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@BRUCIEBABY

Is that tablet with EE and is that wifi or 4G?

Many Thanks 

by BRUCIEBABY
Explorer

My only contract with EE is a sim-only on my i-phone 4S.   The household has an Android Lenovo tablet and an Ipad 3,both wi-fi but with no contracts.   I'm considering adding BT Sport to my existing phone contract (only 1 gb of data per month), but if I can link to one or both tablets might upgrade to a 12gb deal - or would I need to take out a contract on whichever tablet?

Sorry this question sounds as though I don't know anything about this streaming stuff - I'm pretty ancient, and find it hard to keep up!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are these tablets WiFi only or do they have SIMs? You can only get BT Sport on a tablet if it has an EE contract SIM in it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @BRUCIEBABY

If the tablets are able to have SIM's you can get a data only SIM for them.

Pay Monthly 4GEE WiFi SIM Only Plans - this has info on all the 30 day, 12 and 24 plans available.

Hope this helps!

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.