by Zemboi
Visitor

Can I keep my Free BOOSTS that I have accumulated and transfer onto a new sim?

Hi there,
I'm posting this as I'm planning on purchasing the new One Plus 6 phone in the next month or so and I would like to use the EE £10 everything pack sim with that. Now I have had a Samsung Galaxy S5 for around 4 years with this sim card in it and because of this I have accuumulated about 9GB worth of data to use every month using the Free BOOSTS I get every 3 months. 

Now with the new phone I would really want to get a new £10 everything pack sim card (my current sim is a little worn) but I wouldn't like to start back on 1GB of data again and then work my way to get to the 9GB of data I have. Is there a way to link my account to that sim card so I can keep all of my accumulated minutes and Data at all?

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Can I keep my Free BOOSTS that I have accumulated and transfer onto a new si

Hi @Zemboi and welcome to the community.

You can pop into your local EE store and they will be happy to do a SIM replacement for you and you would keep your number and any extras attached to it.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Can I keep my Free BOOSTS that I have accumulated and transfer onto a new si

Hi @Zemboi and welcome to the community.

You can pop into your local EE store and they will be happy to do a SIM replacement for you and you would keep your number and any extras attached to it.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.