by AndyD1 Investigator
Investigator

Can I have 2 sim cards on one account

I want my son to be able to use a phone on my account - obviously with a different number. Is that possible?

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Can I have 2 sim cards on one account

Hi @AndyD1

When you say "your account" you want to share your data or you want a separate account/line?

Subject to status you can add another line/product/sim to your account as the main bill payer.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by AndyD1 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Northener.

What I am looking for is my son to be able to use my data allowances. Ie we share the 4g data / call allowance / text allowance etc, but he has a different sim / phone number. Does that make sense and is it possible?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AndyD1

Thanks for coming to see us again 🙂

You can't share the same number, however something called Data Gifting may be something to look at.

Data Gifting lets you move data around your devices when someone’s low. Just choose the person who needs data, choose who’s got spare data to gift and that’s it. They’re back online, without you spending an extra penny.

How it works:

• open the MY EE app
  • go to Family Usage
  • choose who needs data
  • choose who’s gifting
  • choose the amount
  • send the Data Gift

Once it’s done, we’ll text the person whose data has been moved - and the person receiving the Data Gift.

Just keep in mind, you need at least 500 MB on your account to make a Data Gift.

If this is something that sounds like it could be good for you, then please take a look at the data gifting help and support information.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.