by Bethleah Investigator
Investigator

Calls breaking up and getting worse from postcode with 4g good coverage dy13

Hi when someone calls me using their Nokia on EE from home the calls breaks up and we end up ending the call. This seems to be getting worse. Is it the outgoing phone or location causing the problem or my location and iPhone? My signal was 4 bars and wi fi calling. The other person has no trouble hearing me I just can’t hear 99% of what they are saying.

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Calls breaking up and getting worse from postcode with 4g good coverage dy13

@Bethleah  cellular or WiFi calling your using one or the other not both. 

Is your firmware update on the iPhone ?    

by Bethleah Investigator
Investigator

Re: Calls breaking up and getting worse from postcode with 4g good coverage dy13

Hi. As I move around it switches between WiFi and cellular but the call breaks up on both. iPhone software is up to date. Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Bethleah

Thanks for posting.

Does this happen when you’re in another location?

Do you have this problem on all calls?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by Bethleah Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I have the problem With many calls. The worst is my mum who phones me and it breaks up and drops. It is often dead when I answer it and we have to keep tying to get through. She also has the problem with other calls and she is at a different postcode to me. Been in to EE today and they said there is a problem with the mast that covers my address. But this problem has been going on for a while and has steadily got worse. My iPhone is set to 2g which has helped a little. I don’t have a landline so I need the phone.

thanks for the help.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Bethleah

Thanks for coming back to us.

Does this happen in other areas?

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Speak soon, Leanne.

by Bethleah Investigator
Investigator

Hi

i am on paymonthly and it happens mostly at home

thanks

by
EE Employee

Hi @Bethleah

Have you checked the Network Checker to see if there are any issues in your area?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.