by Gageclarke11
Explorer

Billing

I had asked someone on the phone to completely block all third party charges and they have not done it as I have a problem and I do not know what to do with my bill payment and very dissatisfied with the service as they should value their customers financially 

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Billing

Hi @Gageclarke11 

I'm not sure what you are asking. If your question is about billing then you need to speak to EE CS direct on 150. 

There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Text BAR to 150. What's the problem?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Gageclarke11.

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If you already had an active subscription before the bar was applied you will need to unsubscribe from the service to stop the charges. 

Are you aware of which 3rd party provider was billing you?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Gageclarke11
Explorer

May I have a phone call to discuss the matter. Thanks.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gageclarke11.

Please check your private messages, I have sent you further information.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.