by Gengen
Visitor

Best plan for pixel 2 xl. I rarely use 1gb data and dont need unlimited calls

Im looking to upgrade my phone early to the pixel2 XL. 

Looks like the cheepest plan is £57 a month for 8gb data and unlimited calls & text. Its almost double what im paying now. Seems silly as I rarely use 1 gb data and probably only need 100 mins a month but I really want the google phone!!! 

Is this actually the best plan or am I being stupid? 

Thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Best plan for pixel 2 xl. I rarely use 1gb data and dont need unlimited call

The monthly price is also for the phone itself.

It isn't a cheap phone.  And the type of phone it is EE are offering a good amount of GBs on the plan.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Best plan for pixel 2 xl. I rarely use 1gb data and dont need unlimited call

Hi @Gengen

Thanks for coming to see us 🙂

All our Google Pixel 2 XL 64GB Black & White with Google Home Mini plans are here.

As well as the phone, I know you do also get a Google Home Mini with it.

The plan you are taking about, you also get all this included.

• Six months free Apple Music - Six free months of Apple Music with access to millions of songs, playlists and recommendations plus the data to stream it, on us. Just add the Extra before you check out.
  • 24 months BT Sport app access
  • WiFi calling - Make calls, even when there’s no signal. Call and text wherever you have WiFi, even those niggly indoor spots.
    Check compatible devices
  • Free EU Roaming - Use your minutes, texts and data across the EU at no extra cost.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.