by johnbarr66jb
Explorer

Basic help with my 4gee Wi-Fi mini

How do I connect to 4gee Wi-Fi mini, how to check data balance on my 4gee Wi-Fi mini

9 REPLIES 9
by Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Re: Basic help with my 4gee Wi-Fi mini

Hi @johnbarr66jb

You can check data balance on EE.co.uk and after log to My EE. If you are not registered yet first you must register. This device should recognise faster data transmission and effortlessy connect to 4G. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Using any connected device, just browse to add-on.ee.co.uk/status to see your usage and remaining usage.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Connect to it over WiFi from your devices by supplying its WiFi pwd to its SSID in the list of WiFi networks.

To administer it browse to http://192.168.1.1 & login as admin/admin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @johnbarr66jb you can check your 4GEE Wi-Fi data allowance by accessing http://add-on.ee.co.uk.

To manage your 4GEE Wi-Fi device download the Alcatel Link app from your devices app store to manage your connection, settings and text messages or access http://192.168.1.1.

Your devices username and password are set to admin/admin by default 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @johnbarr66jb,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

I can see you've already had a few great answers to your query.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions.

James

by johnbarr66jb
Explorer

Just like to thank everyone who answered,much appreciated

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Just like to thank everyone who answered,much appreciated

Good morning @johnbarr66jb

Pleased that you've got everything sorted out.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@johnbarr66jb: Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are welcome. The community is here anytime if there is anything else you would like to know.

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.