by Shamzv09
Explorer

Barclays banking apps on Huawei P20 Pro

Hi Guys,

I have a question for the explorers who have gone with the Huawei P20 Pro phone..

Is anyone having any difficulties accessing the Barlays mobile banking app by any chance?

Also is anyone else having problems connecting their phone to the CAR via Bluetooth?

I was really excited about this phone but these little niggles are getting a little bit annoying.

Many thanks in advanced 🙂

S

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Employee

Re: Barclays banking apps on Huawei P20 Pro

Hi @Shamzv09 and welcome to the community.

What sort of difficulties are you experiencing?

Many thanks,

Lee

by Shamzv09
Explorer

Hi Lee,

The Barclays banking app keeps saying that the app does not support rooted devices. I spoke to the Huawei support who told me that Barclays haven't updated their app to include Huawei devices yet so it's their problem.

With regards to the Bluetooth, I was advised to get in touch with Lexus directly but I've just downloaded another app from the playstore that surpasses normal Bluetooth and therefore managed to get a connection via an external app

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Shamzv09  The Barclays app does need a update from the Barclays app team,  you might want to contact them about this.  And I would contact Huawei and the Lexus issue as it’s their Bluetooth software that’s having the issue as you’ve found a workaround with a different app so it’s not the Lexus but the configuration of how the Bluetooth on the device software is working. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.