cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

As good as phone not arrived

Joedot
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered as good as g9 on 23Nov sent 25th out on delivery to the store in town. No more information.. I have been billed for it. Can't get to a human on 150. No one can help with deliver info?

Thinking of leaving EE for poor customer service.. any help would be good

21 REPLIES 21
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Phone the store & see if it's in.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Joedot,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't had an update on your order.

That's great advice from @XRaySpeX. Our customer service team can also check to see if it has been delivered for you.

Thanks

James

Good news the phone was in but I did have the 'right' type of ID. So I saw the parcel but the phone had to be sent back to EE. So bad news is I have to wait for EE to contact me.. for the first time, 'not' again. Not having the phone as not stop the bill going up. One day I might get what I paying for. And '150' dose not get me a human being to ask? No number for delivery company ether. About to to take up talk talk's offer, maybe? 

LAST SHOULD READ:

..didn't have right ID...

FYI: You can edit your own post within 30 mins of posting by clicking on the gear wheel Options symbol at the bottom of it & selecting "Edit Reply".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Joedot

I am sorry to hear this.

You can contact us on 150 and option 1 and option 4.

Hope you get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.

It just say no one at EE is trained to be able to tell me about when the phone will get to me. It was at the store but as I say I even with two utility bills and my fault, out of day passport, and email with the order on.. and paying monthy for bill for the phone.. I could not retrieve it. I don't have the other ID's before you ask. The phone had been there a week and half. And no EE email to let me know. And now no UPD delivery dates have been sent to me. Or information on the where abouts or phone and no one to ask when I call EE.. no not sorted....

Hi @Joedot,

I'm sorry you were not told at the point of ordering your phone that current photo ID would be needed to collect the device.

When you went into store, did you advise them of the issues you had had with the delivery?

Were they able to give you any details as to why this had happened?

What did they advise the next steps would be to get your device if you don't have any other ID?

Alex

Techhead
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Joedot mentioned that in their earlier post.