by Chino74
Explorer

Anyone ordered a good as new handset before?

Hi all, as above, has anyone ordered a good as new handset before? I placed an order a week ago and had an email saying order was on its way, after calling ee today i have been told they are waiting for stock to come in and can't tell me when to expect my upgrade phone, I just have to wait or pay extra for a new handset. An one had the same problem as I have?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Anyone ordered a good as new handset before?

@Chino74  Even with new devices if EE don’t have them in stock they can not send it out.    The email you got about it being on its way is just a  generic email response. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chino74,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry the handset you ordered is currently out of stock.

We'll be in touch as soon as it's on the way. If you would prefer to switch to a different phone, please get in touch.

Thanks

James

by Chino74
Explorer

Thanks for replies, my problem being that the handset I ordered was showing as in stock when I ordered it, and then to only find out when I phone that there was actually no stock in and I am just expected to wait until more stock comes available, for all I know I could be waiting months. The fact that we didn't even contact me to let me know what was happening, I am disgusted 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chino74,

I'm very sorry you weren't contacted to let you know the phone was out of stock.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to switch to a different model.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.