cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Any one else receive this text

Dafish22
Investigator
Investigator

Hi from EE. We're really sorry, but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive on 8th March as expected. We're working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll update you when we know more. From tomorrow, you can track the order using the online tracker at ee.co.uk/trackmyorder, and as an apology we're adding a £20 credit to your EE account. You can use it as soon as your Samsung S10 has been dispatched. Thanks.

25 REPLIES 25
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Dafish22

Welcome to the EE Community,

@Tomwafc has also received the same message.

I would recommend contacting 150 from 8AM or freephone 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 if your a new customer.

So does this  mean we wont be getting our new phone tomorrow.

Tomwafc
Contributor
Contributor

Have you ordered the ceramic white 512gb by any chance? 

No the black.

No i ordered the 128gb prism white 

garetbe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Nope...

When did you order?

Fayek2018
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I ordered the S10 plus prism white 128gb on Saturday and received this text earlier, when are they likely to be delivered ? 

garetbe
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I wonder if Samsung over promised and under delivered?

Ordered mine (512GB in Ceramic Black) on the 28th and haven’t heard anything yet.

I don’t expect to hear much until very late tomorrow night when I should get an automated email from DPD followed by a delivery slot the following morning unless they mess it up!

Y

Fingers crossed, I had the s9+ on release day last year but I pre ordered from Samsung themselves hope we get them Friday 🤞🤞🤞