cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Android

duduboy
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know the shipping date for the Galaxy watch 4g 46mm. I pre-ordered one and was wondering?

10 REPLIES 10
Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@duduboy wrote:

Does anyone know the shipping date for the Galaxy watch 4g 46mm. I pre-ordered one and was wondering?

hi when did you pre-order? 

i placed my order 02/11 and was told despatch within 14 days so expecting next week at some point. 

theres another thread in gadgets which is updated regularly by EE so might prove more usefull for you to follow that 

regards 

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered the 4g galaxy watch on the 1st Nov have rang up 3 times today to get update as I know a few people that have pre ordered it and every time got a different answer

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Does anyone know when the 4g galaxy watch is actually being despatched? When ee say despatch within 14 days it actually means get as many sale / orders as possible and despatch whenever they want. Very disappointing and extreme lack of updates on their track order message 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Rvl

There will be a slight delay on the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G. 

We don't expect your watch to be delayed too long. 

You will receive a text from DPD when it's on its way, and you'll still receive this as soon as they're released. 

Katie 🙂

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How long when you say delay? 

The word delay is starting to irratate me

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rvl

We are working closely with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible. 

You will be the first to know when your product is on its way. 

Katie.

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So what your saying is ee has no stock

Rvl
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You have gone all quite

eleiyas
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Rvl

going by the whole fiasco with the Pixel 3, I would guess with a good chance of being correct that EE currently has no stock of your Smart Watch.

you will likely get a message from DPD before you hear anything back from EE, or get updated by their online order tracker.