by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

ANyone received their galaxy buds

Hi, just wondering if anyone has received their galaxy buds yet. My claim was validated on the 15th March, but thats it, been in touch with Samsung and just got told its still within the 30 days, no updates since.

11 REPLIES 11
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

Hi @djslapper

 

Let us know once you get more updates from Samsung.

 

Hopefully, some other users will comment here when they get theirs.


Chris

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds


@djslapper wrote:

Hi, just wondering if anyone has received their galaxy buds yet. My claim was validated on the 15th March, but thats it, been in touch with Samsung and just got told its still within the 30 days, no updates since.


I think the 30 days will actually be just that going by how popular the S10 was and how the pre-orders went

by killyouridols08 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

Some People on the Galaxy SubReddit and the Samsung forums are recieving theirs today from DX.

 

Not sure whether their handsets were purchased from Samsung Direct or via a network though.

 

EDIT: I've checked, they were a contract with guess who? EE. Might be a good thing.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds


@killyouridols08 wrote:

Some People on the Galaxy SubReddit and the Samsung forums are recieving theirs today from DX.

 

Not sure whether their handsets were purchased from Samsung Direct or via a network though.


Well that is good news if its true. Your can't be too long away then 🙂

by killyouridols08 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds


@Profile closed wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

Some People on the Galaxy SubReddit and the Samsung forums are recieving theirs today from DX.

 

Not sure whether their handsets were purchased from Samsung Direct or via a network though.


Well that is good news if its true. Your can't be too long away then 🙂


Yeah, See my edit above Smiley Wink

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds


@killyouridols08 wrote:

@Profile closed wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

Some People on the Galaxy SubReddit and the Samsung forums are recieving theirs today from DX.

 

Not sure whether their handsets were purchased from Samsung Direct or via a network though.


Well that is good news if its true. Your can't be too long away then 🙂


Yeah, See my edit above Smiley Wink


I dont think it really matters in the slightest if you got it from EE , CW , O2 or Samsung. As Samsung are shipping them on the basis of validated claims on whoever claimed first then work their way towards recent claims.

by killyouridols08 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds


@Profile closed wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

@Profile closed wrote:

@killyouridols08 wrote:

Some People on the Galaxy SubReddit and the Samsung forums are recieving theirs today from DX.

 

Not sure whether their handsets were purchased from Samsung Direct or via a network though.


Well that is good news if its true. Your can't be too long away then 🙂


Yeah, See my edit above Smiley Wink


I dont think it really matters in the slightest if you got it from EE , CW , O2 or Samsung. As Samsung are shipping them on the basis of validated claims on whoever claimed first then work their way towards recent claims.


Yeah, I believe the same thing, But clinging on to hope. The few people I've spoken had their clams validated on the 11th and 13th, so by no means the first. Several people have also commented on Reddit their clams were validated on the 8th/9th and not received anything. Maybe the EE "Exclusives" (Such as the 4g Galaxy Watch) means favouritism to EE? Who knows, I just like the speculation Smiley LOL

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

Reward
Sent for fulfilment
15/03/2019 12:45:59

 

And sadly nothing else still

by Shadabh1991 Investigator
Investigator

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

I've just received email from DX confirming delivery for tomorrow (3rd April)

 

My claim was validated on 12 3 19. Just checked claim updates and it's now saying processed. Assuming we should start seeing them getting sent out now.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

Did you get the buds on the date Dx said?

by Shadabh1991 Investigator
Investigator

Re: ANyone received their galaxy buds

Yes, I have received my buds on the date DX said they would deliver.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.