by MKM Investigator
Investigator

£70 Amazon Voucher from last year

HI

I got a new contract out with EE last year when they had the offer for a 12-month SIM only deal 16GB for 19.99 plus a £70 amazon voucher. I went directly via EE and not through any other party and spoke to EE customer service on the phone when i did this.

The email i received on confirmation for my order also had the £70 voucher listed.

02.08.16 order date

Dec 16/Jan 17 - called EE numerous times as nothing received after 3 months. Was finally given the email address info@myeeoffers.co.uk

Jan, March and July 2017 - numberous emails sent requesting information about my voucher and askign why i had not received it

August 17 - email sent stating i would be contacting trading standards if i did not receive a reply

05.Sept.17 - received an email stating it was being investigated

13.sept.17 - further email received this time telling me to contact eevouchers@affiliatewindows.com

13.sept.17 - I sent an email with all the background information received an automated response back saying they would respond in 3 days

last week - emailed again as have not heard anything 

I have been reading up on previous discussions and do not understand why i am having to go through to another company to get my vouchers.   I set up my order directly with EE and it was EE who promiced me the voucher as part of the deal.

I should have received the voucher in November 2016 and a year later have still not received anything.

Thanks

MKM

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: £70 Amazon Voucher from last year

Hi, 

There is a thread on the offers forums about these vouchers here, however this doesn't cover vouchers from last year. Also affinity deals are not EE responsibility so you will need to contact the affinity provider direct. 

I would say that your chances at obtaining any voucher now over 1 year later is very slim but if you feel this is something to complain about then you can go via EE complaints process

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MKM

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing the above information.

It looks like you have done everything correctly with regard to chasing up these vouchers.

Were there any other contact details on the automated response from the eeorders@affiliatewindows.com address?

Chris

by MKM Investigator
Investigator

Hi northener thanks for your reply. 

I didn't go via any affinity deal.

I purchased my contract directly from EE customer services on the phone.

I have taken your advise and contacted EE directly and raised it as a formal complaint 

MKM

by MKM Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris - no nothing other than an automated response saying they would get back to me in 3 days. This was last month.

I have now raised it as formal complaint and gave been told that I should get an update within a week.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@MKM wrote:

Hi northener thanks for your reply. 

I didn't go via any affinity deal.

I purchased my contract directly from EE customer services on the phone.

I have taken your advise and contacted EE directly and raised it as a formal complaint 

MKM

@MKM

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by MKM Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your advise.

And to update... I've just had a phone call from EE complaints department. They have no record of the offer of the voucher on my account even though I have the original email from them.

But they agreed to credit  £70 into my EE account which works out to be the same as having the voucher.

🙂

by
EE Employee

Glad you are now sorted @MKM

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions