by Shahky
Visitor

4G Samsung Galaxy Watch UK EE release/ importing US T-Mobile watch

Hi, 

I have a few questions regarding the 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch.

1) There has been no news about the release of the 4G version after the initial announcements. Are there any updates on this?

2) If a 4G Galaxy Watch was to be bought outright from the US on T-Mobile, would EE be able to link the e-sim to my EE number and put me on a relevant plan, considering EE owns T-Mobile?

3) If, at some point, you want to sell your Apple Watch or Galaxy Watch, how do you go about removing your number from it?

All helpful replies would be appreciated. Desperate to get my hands on this piece of kit!

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: 4G Samsung Galaxy Watch UK EE release/ importing US T-Mobile watch

Hi @Shahky

Welcome to the community and thanks for your interest. 🙂

We currently stock the non cellular version of the Samsung Galaxy Watch.

I recommend registering on our coming soon page so that you're notified of any future Samsung launches.

Chris

by Profile closed
Not applicable

T-Mobile US is also a completely seperate company and is not linked to EE or the former T-Mobile UK in any way shape or form.

It’s highly unlikely EE would activate an e-SIM on any imported device that EE don’t sell.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Not sure about the rest, but EE doesn't own T-Mobile. EE was created out of the merger between Orange UK and T-Mobile UK by their parent companies, who then sold it all to BT.

ewan

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.