by Lloydtw Contributor
Contributor

£20 credit fo S10 delay

I'm wondering if anyone has actually had this credited to their account yet as they told me over the phone I would get it but I've had no emails or texts mentioning it at all and it's certainly not been credited to my account yet

11 REPLIES 11
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: £20 credit fo S10 delay

It won't show on your account but on your bill when it is produced.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Lloydtw Contributor
Contributor

I got my bill yesterday and nothings been taken off

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Lloydtw 

I’d give them a call on 150 to query . It may come off your first bill one you have recieved the new phone. X

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Lloydtw.

Have you had the chance to give our mobile care team a call as advised from @Watkins07?

Katie 🙂

by Lloydtw Contributor
Contributor

I haven't called them yet as I don't have an hour spare to be on hold

by

Please let us know the outcome once you have spoke with them @Lloydtw

Any further questions do not hesitate to come back to us on the community, 

Katie 🙂

by Lisajmc79
Visitor

I asked about this so called £20 as I am too awaiting delivery of my preorder. The person I was on the online live chat had absolutely no idea what I was on about. And asked me to send him proof that other people were being offered it..... very odd. I also have not been told about the delay it's only through reading on hear and phoning them that I found out.. they kept just telling me that it would have said on original order delivery would be expected within 7 working days but also mentioned 21 days so. I really don't know what to expect.

I also recieved a text today saying my order is on track. Then when I click the link nothing has changed  just order confirmed and no current expected delivery yet

by A1011
Explorer

Similar thing aswell, had to call in to find out, even went into an ee store who had a very helpful young lady who had a phone in stock and tried to get them to give it to me. Long story short she said that they told her on the phone i should recieve it latest 21 days after me order date( which was the 21st of feb) and now its 21 days after expected delivery

by Lloydtw Contributor
Contributor

I still don't been have an expected delivery day, I pre-ordered mine on the 22nd of February and something cocked up on their end and the order for stuck, I ended up ringing them on the 6th because I hadn't had any emails or texts since my initial confirmation order and that's when I found that out. So I went from being high on the preorder list to somewhere at the bottom. I'm assuming they're going to extend the time to claim our galaxy buds as it's only like 30 days from the phone release date and we still have no idea when we are even going to get our phones and we need the order form from that to claim them. I don't understand why EE isn't sending out emails explaining what's going on, I've had literally no texts or emails since the second order confirmation email I got on the 6th

by A1011
Explorer

Yeah when i called on the 8th when i didnt get my devicr they said they would be sending out emails etc, till now not one has been sent.

Ive gone as far to get the BAN Number and they have given me 2 different order numbers.

I do understand its on samsungs end but they way i see it, 'if u fail to prepare then prepare to fail' which in this case they have failed to deliver but we still are all waiting and aint going anywhere 😂👌🏼

by

Morning Everyone.

We’re working with Samsung to get your phone to you as soon as possible.

As soon as we have further information the tracking tool will be updated.

You will also receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.