cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

unable to connect wifi underground

londoneer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi Guys,

I have my T-Mobile number transfered to a EE sim and I am having some issues when it comes to connect to EE wifi auto in the London Underground wifi system. The thing is since I have an EE sim I cannot connect it.

Can anyone assist me on this matter, please?

Thanks!

L

26 REPLIES 26
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @londoneer Smiley Happy

James

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
londoneer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes!

Now its working!

Thanks guys!

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's great @londoneer!

Thank you for letting us know it's all working 🙂

Feel free to come back to the community any time.

Jon

londoneer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks,

The thing is I am experiencing some issues at many London Underground stations so I guess is not my device. I can connect properly at some only.

Regards

L

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @londoneer.

If you're having issues only at certain stations, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Care team so they can investigate this for you.

Jon

londoneer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Could be great. Do they have chat support or they just assist you over the phone?
I’d rather the first one. I’m too busy for a phone call.

Regards,
L

There is live chat only for contract users. Try in the A.M.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @londoneer.

The chat links are on our get in touch page.

They will be visible when an advisor is available to chat.

Jon

Hi

I cannot connect at all to ee wifi auto igetunable to authenticate connection or can't connect. I'm on payg and had enough credit. Please advise I have an android phone