by AspiA Contributor
Contributor

bt sport on max plan

I have just signed a tablet deal which offers bt sport as part of the plan for the whole 2 years. Would it use any of my data allowance when I’m watching. 

5 REPLIES 5
by AspiA Contributor
Contributor

BT Sport

Just got a tablet with a 2 year plan. One of my allowances is BT for the length of plan. Would I use any of my data allowance when using it?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: bt sport on max plan

Yes it will.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0) - Samsung Galaxy Watch (Tizen 4.0)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR/SOLUTION buttons below
by AspiA Contributor
Contributor

Ok, thanks for the reply.

by ama_raver Investigator
Investigator

As far as I know it will, unless you add the bt sport casting add on, its £10 a month although you may already have this free for three months with your plan. 

Although I don’t see the point of the bt sport casting add on if you can just purchase the video data pass for about £8 a month and you will not use any data. You can also watch the likes of Netflix etc without using any data too. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AspiA : Unless it says it includes casting & free data it will use your data allowance - see BT Sport app add-on T&Cs .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions