by AspiA Established Contributor
Established Contributor

bt sport on max plan

I have just signed a tablet deal which offers bt sport as part of the plan for the whole 2 years. Would it use any of my data allowance when I’m watching. 

5 REPLIES 5
Established Contributor

BT Sport

Just got a tablet with a 2 year plan. One of my allowances is BT for the length of plan. Would I use any of my data allowance when using it?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: bt sport on max plan

Yes it will.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Established Contributor

Ok, thanks for the reply.

by ama_raver Investigator
Investigator

As far as I know it will, unless you add the bt sport casting add on, its £10 a month although you may already have this free for three months with your plan. 

Although I don’t see the point of the bt sport casting add on if you can just purchase the video data pass for about £8 a month and you will not use any data. You can also watch the likes of Netflix etc without using any data too. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AspiA : Unless it says it includes casting & free data it will use your data allowance - see BT Sport app add-on T&Cs .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.