Highlighted
by

apple music

i have an existing apple itunes account and have just recently completed the EE free 6 month trial on my android device with the apple music app, i would now like to upgrade the app to a family subscription how do i do this.

Regards

Chris

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: apple music

I'm almost certain the Apple Music from EE is just the Apple Music Individual subscription option.

The only way you could get the Apple Music Family subscription as far as I know,  is from Apple, rather than EE.

To stop your Apple Music service from EE, you can send the text STOP MUSIC to 150.

After the subscription has ended with EE, you can then sign up to the Family Subscription from within the Apple Music app.

To keep all of the music you have added previously in Apple Music, it is essential that you use the same Apple ID/iTunes account as you do currently with Apple Music, else otherwise the Apple Music service won't know that you have used Apple Music previously.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: apple music

I'm almost certain the Apple Music from EE is just the Apple Music Individual subscription option.

The only way you could get the Apple Music Family subscription as far as I know,  is from Apple, rather than EE.

To stop your Apple Music service from EE, you can send the text STOP MUSIC to 150.

After the subscription has ended with EE, you can then sign up to the Family Subscription from within the Apple Music app.

To keep all of the music you have added previously in Apple Music, it is essential that you use the same Apple ID/iTunes account as you do currently with Apple Music, else otherwise the Apple Music service won't know that you have used Apple Music previously.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.