by Ste82
Explorer

Why can't I remove the free apple music for 6 months add on from my account?

Why can't I remove the free apple music for 6 months add on from my account? It says I'm going to get charged £9.99 A month when the offer ends. 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Why can't I remove the free apple music for 6 months add on from my account?

Can't you just text STOP MUSIC to 150?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why can't I remove the free apple music for 6 months add on from my account?

Hi @Ste82

Welcome to the community. 🙂

@XRaySpeX is correct, texting STOP MUSIC to 150 is how you cancel the subscription.

Find out more about Apple Music >

Chris

by Ste82
Explorer

I tried that but it was still on my account as a fixed add on. I had a live chat with someone and had it removed. Thanks for your help. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got it sorted, @Ste82.

Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.