Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Unlimited data add on cancelled

Hello! So yesterday at 9pm (22nd)  I cancelled my unlimited data add on, but when my allowances restarted at 12am today (23rd) , my unlimited data add on renewed, and on the data usage screen it shows that I have 31 days left of allowances including the unlimited.  But if I go on my add ons screen, the unlimited data add on is nowhere to be seen 
also, when I go on my EE profile it says “Great news! Your smart plan 4G 60GB £74 includes unlimited data”, what does that mean? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Unlimited data add on cancelled

i’ve talked with someone on the live chat and they’ve said that unlimited data is free of charged, regardless if you are a NHS worker or not, until october.

thanks for your help guys  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you text STOP UNLIMITED to 150?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

I didn’t. The reason for my post is that I was scared they’d charge me after cancelling it but I still have the add on and they haven’t charged me for it so I’m assuming my plan is unlimited. 
thanks for your reply 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You should be able to check that by looking at your plan in MyEE.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

i’ve talked with someone on the live chat and they’ve said that unlimited data is free of charged, regardless if you are a NHS worker or not, until october.

thanks for your help guys  

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.