by charlybeckett
Explorer

Unable to remove additonal 1GB of data for 4.99 on EE contract extremely annoyed

Unable to remove add on of 1GB of data for £4.99 thats been add on as a recurring charge. Very unhappy about this and the lack of help available on line to do this. Please some one help as i do not want this to be still on my plan.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Unable to remove additonal 1GB of data for 4.99 on EE contract extremely ann

Good morning @charlybeckett

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you managed to remove the add-on?

Here is some information from our CHANGE OR MANAGE YOUR ADD-ONS FROM EE help and support pages.

Changing or managing your add-ons

• go to My EE and follow the links to the Plan and add-ons page.
  • go to add-on.ee.co.uk on your mobile device to manage your data add-ons. Please note: this will only work over a mobile phone network and not on WiFi.
  • you can get and manage add-ons via My EE app. If you don’t already have the app you can download it here
  • call 150, choose option 1 and follow the instructions.

So, if you are having difficulty removing the add on online, then please contact customer services and they can help you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Unable to remove additonal 1GB of data for 4.99 on EE contract extremely ann

@charlybeckett You should be able to remove it online once logged into my EE 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by charlybeckett
Explorer

It won't let me remove it online, I have already tried doing that!

by
Solution

Good morning @charlybeckett

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you managed to remove the add-on?

Here is some information from our CHANGE OR MANAGE YOUR ADD-ONS FROM EE help and support pages.

Changing or managing your add-ons

• go to My EE and follow the links to the Plan and add-ons page.
  • go to add-on.ee.co.uk on your mobile device to manage your data add-ons. Please note: this will only work over a mobile phone network and not on WiFi.
  • you can get and manage add-ons via My EE app. If you don’t already have the app you can download it here
  • call 150, choose option 1 and follow the instructions.

So, if you are having difficulty removing the add on online, then please contact customer services and they can help you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by HeatherBooth
Visitor

Good afternoon, 

I am experiencing the same issue, have attempted to remove the add on in my account and also through the app but they are saying that I am unable to remove add ons. Unable to remove the £4.99 and 2GB one for £6.66. Can someone please assist to remove these as they are now making my plan extremely extortionate, no mention upon joining that plans would be unable to be removed. 

Also, I am a business customer and recently went on holiday with a friend who is  a personal use customer and they got free calls and texts in Canada but this was not applicable to myself. This made getting round the country extremely difficult for me and I pay more than they do for my contract but we are not entitled to the same benefits. Fuming. 

Please help, thanks.

by

Hi @HeatherBooth.

Welcome to the community.

If you text STOP 2GB ADD-ON to 150, the add-on will be removed.

See How Do I Manage My Add-Ons for more information 🙂

Not all of our consumer plans are set up to use in Canada, you friend may of been on a plan that offers five extra roaming countries, like a Max Plan, or using a Roam Further Add-on.

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.