by Maisystonesx
Visitor

Three month and six month trial?!

Read more

Hello, about two months ago I signed up to the three month Apple Music trial.  On top of this, I have today got the 6 month trial will EE.  Do I need to cancel the three month trial at the end of the three months, or will the six month trial take over without me having to cancel? 

Also so how do I know when the six month trial will end?

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Three month and six month trial?!

Good evening @Maisystonesx

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

You do need to cancel your subscription directly with Apple.

Here is how you do it, from our Apple Music - Setting up help and support pages.

We'll remind you to cancel your existing Apple Music membership while you're setting up your Apple Music Membership from EE. This means you won't pay for the service twice.

Here are the steps to follow - on iPhone and on Android devices.

Cancelling on iPhone

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Tap OK.

Step 2. From the Apple Music home screen Tap the Apple Music account icon - on the top left corner of the screen.

Step 3. You'll see your Apple Music account page and Tap 'View Apple ID' from the menu.

Step 4. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. On your Apple Music membership account page, switch the 'Automatic Renewal' toggle to OFF.

Cancelling on Android

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Select 'OK'.

Step 2. Tap the Navigation menu and then from the Apple Music membership account screen, Tap the arrow to the right of your name.

Step 3. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage Membership' from the menu.

Step 4. On your Apple Music account page, choose 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. Swipe left to switch ‘Automatic Renewal’ off.

Please note the day your subscription with Apple ends.

One day later then text MUSIC to 150 and you will then follow the EE process to get the six months free with us.

Also, you can have the six months free streaming now, by texting STREAM to 150.

Or

You can wait until you can register for EE and run the six months simultaneously with your Apple music with EE.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.