Highlighted
by
Explorer

Switch Add-On Missing

When attempting to add a Nintendo Switch as an add-on, they don't appear in the available list.

Any idea why? 

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Switch Add-On Missing

@mikecbone 

Sold out I’m afraid mate, managed to get mine added on Saturday and just today did I get an email stating they are sold out but will update me once back in stock and get it sent out for delivery.

You’re just gonna have to keep trying every day I’m afraid! From what the telephone advisors have said, they sell out super fast!

Argos probably do 12 month interest free with an Argos card if you’re desperate for one and want to pay monthly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator
Solution

@mikecbone 

Sold out I’m afraid mate, managed to get mine added on Saturday and just today did I get an email stating they are sold out but will update me once back in stock and get it sent out for delivery.

You’re just gonna have to keep trying every day I’m afraid! From what the telephone advisors have said, they sell out super fast!

Argos probably do 12 month interest free with an Argos card if you’re desperate for one and want to pay monthly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

@jbclark ah fair enough! I suppose a lot of people want switches right now, with everyone staying at home! 

I’ll keep checking in and see if they get any more stock, I’m in no rush!

Thanks for the update though! 

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Did you ever end up getting yours? I ordered one March 25th and still haven’t heard anything!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.