by DocW Investigator
Investigator

Stopping Amazon Prime add on

I cannot find out how to stop this add on, in the App and on line I cannot access my current add ons but it seems very keen to sell me more that I don't need or want. Am I missing something or can I only cancel Amazon over the phone? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by DocW Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Re: Stopping Amazon Prime add on

Sorry to have posted as I now have found a solution. I texted STOP PRIME VIDEO and it worked. The App and on line are unhelpful as I guess it shouldn’t be too easy to get out, may be harsh but true. 

5 REPLIES 5
by DocW Investigator
Investigator
Solution

Sorry to have posted as I now have found a solution. I texted STOP PRIME VIDEO and it worked. The App and on line are unhelpful as I guess it shouldn’t be too easy to get out, may be harsh but true. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @DocW

No need to apologise. 🙂

We try and make it as clear as possible that texting STOP PRIME VIDEO ends the subsciption. There's a section dedicated to this on the How do I get Amazon Prime Video on EE help page.

Chris

by MIDGET_GEM

what number do u need to text to stop prime. subscription ends 18th sept, its the 17th am i to late? or will i be charged 

by DocW Investigator
Investigator

150 is the one I used and it responded immediately. I sympathise with you not being clear about which number to text even though I’m sure it was made clear at the beginning. The forum has been v helpful. Good luck. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @DocW

I should have said on my previous post that it's STOP PRIME VIDEO to 150.

Did you manage to get sorted, @MIDGET_GEM?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.