by Investigator
Investigator

RE BT Sports app boxing

Hi, 

I wanted to know as I have the Btsports app, is there any way I'm able to purchase the wilder v fury fight through my phone? Or any other way?

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: RE BT Sports app boxing

Hi @lowkey 

The answer is no.this facility isn't available via the EE BT sports app. As per the BT Sports box office website

No. If you want to watch on the go you’ll need to download the dedicated BT Sport Box Office app

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @lowkey 

The answer is no.this facility isn't available via the EE BT sports app. As per the BT Sports box office website

No. If you want to watch on the go you’ll need to download the dedicated BT Sport Box Office app

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Thanks alot! 😊 

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@lowkey   Have a read of THIS 

im just reading more about this myself.  You’ll have to pay to watch as it’s not part of your EE BT sport offer.  But as you do have a BT sport account there shouldn’t be any reason why you couldn’t pay per view the event.  You’ll need the BT Sport Box office app and you pay per view through that.   After more reading you don’t even need to be a BT sport subscriber with this app as you pay per view. 

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Ive download bt box office and i still can't watch wilder v Fury,  it does not recognize my details 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Stotty.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you manage to get access to the BT Sport Box Office app to watch the fight?

Thanks.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi Leanne,  unfortunately not, really disappointed,  ive got a bt sport account reference through EE, but box office does not recognize it. Ive had problems in the past with just the normal bt sport app,  so wasn't really surprised when this was unavailable. 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that you weren't able to get access to the pay per view app, @Stotty.

For future reference, as it's separate to BT Sport subscription, you have to register with a different account through the page that @Leanne_T referred to. 

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.