by Joethe147
Explorer

Question for those with BT Sport add-on

I've already had the BT Sport 3 month trial, and I was able to watch the BT Sport channels on the online BT Sport player and through the games console apps during the trial. I can only watch through the mobile app.

I've restarted the subscription through the BT Sport add-on yet I am unable to view the channels through console or the BT site?

Surely they wouldn't hold back features that they let you have in a trial of something you're paying 15 quid a month for?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Question for those with BT Sport add-on

@Joethe147  you should be able to watch exactly the same ways as the free trial now that you’re paying. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Joethe147.

Welcome to the community.

Have you tried logging out and then back in on the console?

Could you try texting Sport to 150 again?

Jon

by Joethe147
Explorer

I've turned the Xbox off and on again , uninstalled and reinstalled the BT Sport app on there and it still tells me I need to upgrade my subscription.

As fir the online player on the BT Sport site, it says my subscription is a mobile subscription so is unable to access the online player. But I used the online player fine with my three month trial.

So if both console app and online player should work fine with the £15 a month sub, I'm not sure. I also had the confirmation text last night from EE saying I now have access to BT Sport Large Screen.

Better to call EE or BT themselves about this?

@Chris_B      @Jon_K 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Joethe147.

I'd recommend calling our EE Tech team about this.

They will be able to make sure that your subscription is set up correctly.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.