by AlanCo75 Investigator
Investigator

Problem connecting to bt sport via Apple TV

Hi there, 

I have spoken to over 4 of your team now over the phone regarding my struggle to access bt sport.

The last communication I had on 17th Sept circa 1940 stated that I should expect to be logged into bt sport within 48 hours. I was advised to call back on 20th September. 

I was not able to do so on 20th.

I have now had my agreed contract for going on 6 months.

I have paid for my new contract. Bt sport was one of the deciding factors in taking this package and moving from sky broadband and phone line to, root and branch, bt. 

I still do not have bt sport.

I have been unable to enjoy 2 weeks 9f champions league football in addition to other game. 

I have already paid my first monthly bill and will soon pay my second...... 

Please sort the bt sport issue 9n my account. I have spoken to 4 call handlers who promised to sort it. 

2 didn't return my call, having promised to sort it. 

One, I spoke to following an unreturned call (when agreed). That caller insisted the issue would be dealt with and intimated under 49 hours.......currently still waiting.

Am I due a refund?

I am currently wondering why I changed to bt from sky. 

Generally issued were dealt with with sky. 

Not good enough. Not a service I will be recommending to colleagues or friends. 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Problem connecting to bt sport via Apple TV

@AlanCo75 : If you've moved to BT where does EE come into it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlanCo75.

Are you with EE for your mobile contract?

Are you trying to activate the free three month BT Sport trial?

Jon

by AlanCo75 Investigator
Investigator

No, I have bt sport on my phone contract already.

I was assured when I signed up for the current broadband and apple TV deal that bt sport would be included. 

None of those I have dealt with over the phone have queried this. 

On Tuesday I was assured that it would be access able within 48 hours. It's now Sunday and not working. 

I have been querying this since early August. As said, it was one of the deciding factors in moving over from sky. 

by

Good Afternoon @AlanCo75

Thanks for confirming this. 

When did your home broadband go live? you should have received a text message regarding BT Sports.

I have sent you a private message for further information, 

Katie 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

So you haven't moved your BB to BT. You moved it to EE, haven't you?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AlanCo75 Investigator
Investigator

Sorry, You are correct. My broadband is with ee. My phone line is bt. 

I suspect I have been given dud info initially in that it was confirmed bt sport would be included to watch through apple TV. As I said this was one of the deciding factors in transferring from sky root and branch. I had sky sports etc and my bill was ridiculous. The sales call stated that I would have broadband, apple TV and also bt sport for the price agreed. 

If I wasn't due bt sport  then that explains the problems but this was clearly laid out in initial two phone calls that I would have access. 

by

Hello there @AlanCo75 

Can you let us know how you get on after speaking to our team?

Leanne 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.