cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

75 REPLIES 75

Mines now working. If you select you don’t have an account follow the steps and using information that is not linked to an account already. Then it works😄👍

think it only asks for email address and links to your EE account for payment, after the trial. 

If you have an account already you can’t link the free months to it you need to open a new one. Hope that helps

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for sharing your experience @Ryan775!

Hopefully this can help other users too 🙂

Jon

I spoke to a second tech guru that advised I ring Amazon to ask them to delete my account with them, we tech guru is ringing me back today and Amazon have said it could take between 5 to 7 working days for the account to be deleted by that time it will be 2 weeks since starting the registration process for 6 mths of prime video and then there's no guarantee it will work Unbelievable how complicated this has turned out to be and how many hours I've spent trying to sort it out

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for the update @Lotslevant.

Hopefully it'll be sorted soon!

Jon

I'm not holding out much hope , so far I've had 6 emails from 6 different people at Amazon requesting I follow the same procedure , which I have done, 6 times.., I think I will surrender now, I am truly defeated by Amazon and EE. #freebienotworththeeffort

Hi, when I enter the PIN number it says I do not have prime video. I have signed up for the offer. Please help

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Gemma_cummings,

Welcome to the EE Community.

When do you see this message?

Does the webpage accept your PIN?

Thanks

James

Hi, it wasn’t accepting my pin. However miraculously about 30mons later I received a new pin which worked. Thanks for getting back to me

Sent from my iPhone
James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @Gemma_cummings

I'm glad to hear it's now working.

Happy streaming! 🙂

James

Totally agree with this post. What is the point of advertising an offer that nobody can access. I text PRIME VIDEO to 150 and it said I had the offer which expires in Feb. There was nothing to reply YES too as in instructions. I downloaded Amazon Prime Video app, and logged in to my account. Only offered a 30 day trial then pay after. I don't see how creating another account would work as surely the email you use has got to be the same one registered with EE? Crazy that it's this hard to use the offer.