cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

75 REPLIES 75
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ryan775

How far did you get?

Just text PRIME to 150 and follow the prompts. Once it asks you to register for an account, register with a different email address.

Or is it help with setting up a new email address that you need?

Chris

Hi Chris

i have text, and the message that asks if you already have amazon prime I have said yes. Do I need to say no at this stage? Will that bring up the registration page? 

Christopher_G

Yes, say that you don't have an Amazon Prime account and register from scratch with a different email address, @Ryan775

Chris 🙂

I have an amazon prime membership, and it’s a yearly subscription. In all your literature you talk that this is not a problem ... just need to register with an alternative email ... but how???

Christopher_G

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you, @Ryan775

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

I'm having problems using this also.

So I've text PRIME VIDEO to 150 and answered the subsequent questions and it's showing as an add-on on my account but i've never received a PIN or instructions on how to actually redeem. Can anyone help?

Leanne_T

Hi there @RobMc33

Thanks for coming to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne 🙂

Thanks. Now resolved over the phone 

The missing link was ee.co.uk/primevideo

Going through here provided me with the needed pin and hey presto

Thank you Rob, you are correct, registered and now I have prime! Thanks for posting the solution, bravo.

Sent from Attila Stefan Kosa's phone.
Leanne_T

Great news @RobMc33

Thanks for coming back and letting us know 🙂

Leanne.