cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Prime video

Garycbr
Explorer

Ive just got the 6 months prime video deal, when i go to the amazon prime app it just keeps asking me to register for a 30 day trial using a bank card to subscribe.

How do i get the 6 months free ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Garycbr did you get any reply when you text Prime Video to 150?

You will get a reply asking you if you already have Prime Video just reply No.

Then on other text as like below. 

Enjoy 6 months unlimited access and 4G streaming for Amazon Prime Video on EE. To get started, visit ee.co.uk/primevideo

Click on link and it will take you to setup. 

Thanks 

View solution in original post

75 REPLIES 75
Im regestered for prime video but when i use the amazon app it offers me 30
days free trial if i give them my bank details then £7.99 a month there
after !
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Garycbr did you get any reply when you text Prime Video to 150?

You will get a reply asking you if you already have Prime Video just reply No.

Then on other text as like below. 

Enjoy 6 months unlimited access and 4G streaming for Amazon Prime Video on EE. To get started, visit ee.co.uk/primevideo

Click on link and it will take you to setup. 

Thanks 

Hi, to get the EE prime offer, you must cancel your existing Prime Video account, as stated in the offer instructions.
This, however, helps none, as when one persues EE' s Prime Video offer, you will find no way of getting it, Amazon and EE sites have no links to get the offer described by EE.
At this time the EE Prime Video offer is not reciprocated by Amazon.
Would like to hear from EE rep on this matter.

Sent from Attila Stefan Kosa's phone.

Hi, I have same prob! No instructions or link on EE or Amazon!!

So, does anyone know exactly how to use the EE offer to get a Prime Video account, please?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Atti

Welcome to the community.

Have you text PRIME VIDEO to 150 and followed the steps within the reply?

Leanne 🙂

Hi, I'm having a similar problem! I's followed all the instructions in the texts and been given a one time PIN to use - but there are no instructions as to what the PIN is for or how to use it. How do I actually start using prime video?

Thanks

Hi @romara,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Once you have received your pin code, if you go back to the browser page you requested it from you will see it has the option to input it it there.

Alex 🙂

Amazing, thanks Alex! That page wasn’t loading yesterday but all is good now 😄 thanks again!

Hi

i have a amazon prime account already. In all the wording it states to receive this 6 month free deal to have an alternative email. But how do I this?? I have replied to the texts and told to use an alternative email ...?? No links or tips. Can you help?