by Amylouise91
Visitor

My Apple music has stopped working! Was fine yesterday?

Can anyone help? Set up my 6 months free Apple music trial on Wednesday, all was working fine. This morning I went to listen to music and it now says I don't have a subscription with EE. It shows up on my EE app as an active add on. If tried logging in through Wi-Fi and mobile data, have closed and 're opened app and tried clicking the link I was originally sent again but no luck. Just bizarre it was working perfectly yesterday 😣

3 REPLIES 3
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My Apple music has stopped working! Was fine yesterday?

Hi @Amylouise91

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Does your correct phone number display in your phone's settings?

Check that the correct mobile number is showing on your phone:

• iPhone – Tap Settings>>> Phone>>>My Number
  • Android – Tap Settings>>> About Phone>>>My Phone Number

• If you cannot change the number manually, try turning your phone off and on, then check the number again.
  • If the correct mobile number is showing, you may need to remove the Apple Music app and re-install.
  • Once done, Tap on the link in the text message to activate correctly with EE.

Let me know if that helps.

Chris 🙂

by lankymart Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Amylouise91,

when you open the "Music" app does it show "Library", "For You", "Browse", "Radio" and "Search" menu options across the bottom of the app? If it doesn't show "Browse" it will be Apple Music has been disabled in the iOS settings. Open the "Settings" app from the home screen, scroll down to "Music" and check "Show Apple Music" is set to green, then open the "Music" app again and you should see the new menu options.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Amylouise91

Has the help which has been offered above resolved your issue?

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.