Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Mobile Payments-Boku/Payforit

Hello so I’m not new to using mobile payments.

now I know alternate methods of payment can be used, this still doesn’t help with the fact I’m being wrongly informed.

a monthly spend limit of £240- when I’ve spent £300+ - a MONTHLY limit - my first transaction was 1st January 2020- it’s now 6 feb 2020 so clearly been a. Whole month and the limit is still appearing when I try to make a deposit or use this service.

the third party providers give you a copy and pasted message about limits and they can’t discuss etc, So unhelpful especially when to most people a month is a month and the limit should of been reset.

ive spoken to EE And boku countless times now and still in the same boat.

i know I’m not the only one this happened too and would like to hear how others resolved the issue.

im in the process of doing a formal complaint.

especially after I ring the supposed tech team to then find out that the issue I’m talking about was old and solved 06-19. Which isn’t good news to hear as a customer of EE who pays their bill and should feel valued not brushed to the side.

to end I would like to hear how people got their situation sorted/ what steps to take to speed up the process?

thanks all.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Re: Payforit

Please help me I’m having the same issue right now and no one is willing to help the advisor I had spoke to didn’t even want to read the thread and tech team want me to wait...this is a disgrace I pay for this service and pay for the contract to only

have negatives and employees who don’t help. Can someone please help with how they got this issue resolved.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Mobile Payments-Boku/Payforit

I don't understand what your issue is. Any spend cap you have will not restrict what you charge to mobile bill (payforit).

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Lfaulks96

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did our Tech team advise how long you had to wait, was this until your next billing date when your limit would refresh?

Speak soon.

Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No one has advised me anything but I got this contract in December the first months bill was paid 6th jan- I first used Payforit/boku- 1st jan. 

it being 6th of feb now- it has definitely been over a month and nothing has reset to do with limits. 

No one tells you anything regarding the matter apart from try a different method/ wait a little time before trying again.

my issue is I can’t use boku/Payforit due to my spend limit being reached- this spend limit being a monthly thing and since the last time I managed to use it successfully was 16th jan- there should be no reason why it’s not working.

no one has advised when any limits etc reset.

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for confirming @Lfaulks96

I have sent you a private message for more information.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.