cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've Been charged £6.99 a month by aspeigel ltd. Anyone been charged by them?

Ktlas
Visitor

13 REPLIES 13
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Ktlas 

Does it have a number on your bill. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Ktlas

Thanks for coming to the community.

What phone are you using?

Do you have any number showing on the bill for the charge as @Northerner has requested?

Leanne.

Baz2550
Explorer

I've get charged £0.79 per month by Aspeigel Ltd but don't know what it is for. My bank now refunds me each month but I don't know how to stop the payment in the first place! What is this company?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Baz2550

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Does this show on your EE bill? you can check this by logging in to your My EE account

If yes, does it show a short code or number near the charge?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Aspeigel Ltd looks like something to do with Huawei. Are you paying for extra cloud data or for another Huawei service, @Baz2550 ?

It could be for a subscription to Cloud services, as I've just worked out that this is why I was being charged £0.79 per month. If you go to "Services" on your phone, then your "Huawei ID", then "Payments and Purchases", then "Subscriptions", you may find that you are paying for Cloud services 

Hi its actually a company huawei uses in Europe 

It is Huawei payment 

I have had a charge of 79p come out of my account to aspiegel limited I don't know what it is for how do I stop the payments it is linked the say to hawaeii?