by Rhysrushby1989
Visitor

I'm being billed for Apple Music and never signed up to it with EE

Hi!

I've had Apple Music through my iTunes for a long time now. I've only just seen on my bill that I've been getting charged for it through my EE contract too even though I've never signed up to it or had use of the 6 months free (because I was already paying through iTunes). I'm not happy that I've been charged for I don't know how many months for something I didn't ask for or agree to. Can this be cancelled and any money I've paid be refunded? 

Thanks

Rhys

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I'm being billed for Apple Music and never signed up to it with EE

Hello @Rhysrushby1989 text the code STOP MUSIC to 150 to cancel an EE Apple Music subscription.

For billing and refund queries please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who have access to accounts to look in to this for you. If it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access Live Chat:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

🙂

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Rhysrushby1989 text the code STOP MUSIC to 150 to cancel an EE Apple Music subscription.

For billing and refund queries please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who have access to accounts to look in to this for you. If it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can also access Live Chat:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rhysrushby1989,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Profile closed

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.