by Chezza86

I have the bt sport app but haven’t received email to be able to log in to watch

I have just added the bt sport app this passing Thursday but still haven’t received a bt I’d or anything to be able to use it.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: I have the bt sport app but haven’t received email to be able to log in to w

Your BT ID will be your e-mail address. You'll need to activate the BT ID via the following link if you haven't already:

www.bt.com/eesport

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: I have the bt sport app but haven’t received email to be able to log in to w

Good Morning @Chezza86

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you been able to complete your BT registration?

Speak shortly, 

Katie 🙂

by Chrisfriend1

Thank you. 

I have switched to EE about 3 weeks ago and I have found it very difficult to set up bt sports with my package. I am extremely disappointed with the customer service and it has been very unclear how to set up the bt sports app with the phone. 

I now have to wait a further 24 hours for the bt sports to be activated which Is annoying as I would like to watch the football tommorow.

Hope for next time the websites interface is designed better so people won’t have the same problem as me. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chrisfriend1.

Welcome to the community 🙂

Have you been able to log in?

Usually it will take less than 24 hours for your account to activate so it will be worth trying to log in early.

Who will you be routing for today? 😃

Jon

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.