cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a reacuring add-on I can't remove, why?

Tobiskai
Visitor

I keep getting charged £9.99 per month for a add-on I can't remove! Plus the add-on isn't on my add-on list?!?! But it's on my bill!?!?

10 REPLIES 10
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If it's a recurring UK/EU data add-on, text STOP 1GB ADD-ON to 150 for the 1GB add-on & so on.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
tahirmian
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, @Tobiskai you need to call customer service, where they can look at it for you.

You also can live chat with an adviser opening this page https://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

Thanks 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Tobiskai.

Thanks for coming to the community.

It sounds like you've got the 2GB data add-on, and to remove this you would need to text STOP 2GB ADD-ON to 150.

Have a look at our How Do I Manage My Add-Ons help page for more information 🙂

Jon

Hi, 

Its 5GB data add-on for £9.99

Thanks 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @tahirmian.

In that case, @Tobiskai, you would need to text STOP 5GB ADD-ON to 150.

Jon

I’ve tried this and nothing works!

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @NLP7.

Welcome to the community.

Do you know which add-on you're trying to remove?

Jon

Hi John, yes I need to remove 5 GB add on, but as you can see from the attached image I keep getting messages that they cannot complete this. I have also tried via the website but it keeps saying (ERROR OCCURRED) 

6B8E3506-A7AD-44B8-BF9A-EA4446EB0341.png

@NLP7  As the message back to you says call 150 from your device and speak with customer services as they’ll be able to remove it for you.