by gueyching
Visitor

I click the link you sent to me to apply Apple Music but only got 3 months.

Dear Sir

I had text stated I need to joined Apple music by 10 Jan.  I joined it by click the link you text to me. I used the Apple ID with my gmail a/c which I had supplied to your company for my EE ID. They emailed to me with the link to my Itune and I checked that they only gave me three months membership on Itune. I phone your 150 for help the lady told me I have six months membership up to 7 July. I told her on my itune I only had three months.

Today I checked my Apple music which membership was end and it flashed with “joined by EE” then It flashed again “you do not have EE membership”. Last month I still had text from your company showing that I had apple music valid to 7 July.

There is any chance I can get my apple music to 7 july as your company said. Please help

My Name is Guey Ching Hwa

Best regard

Guey

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I click the link you sent to me to apply Apple Music but only got 3 months.

Hello @gueyching sorry to hear you are having problems with your EE Apple Music subscription. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check the status of your subscription through here. This would have to go through customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other (lines open at 8am) who can look in to this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.