by ZGibson Investigator
Investigator

I activated my free Apple Music by texting 150 but I already pay for Apple Music

Hi

i activated my free Apple Music but I already pay for Apple Music so how do I know if I am getting it free for the next 6 months?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I activated my free Apple Music by texting 150 but I already pay for Apple M

Hello @ZGibson as long as you followed the steps to activate the EE offer within 30days of joining/upgrading and switched off auto renewal for your paid subscription the free subscription should kick in automatically after the current one has expired. 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: I activated my free Apple Music by texting 150 but I already pay for Apple M

Hello @ZGibson as long as you followed the steps to activate the EE offer within 30days of joining/upgrading and switched off auto renewal for your paid subscription the free subscription should kick in automatically after the current one has expired. 🙂

by ZGibson Investigator
Investigator

Ok thanks. I cancelled my current subscription & can see Apple Music in my add ons with EE. Subscription due to end on 19 May so after this should Apple Music keep working for 6 months free?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ZGibson

Did you cancel the subscription with Apple Music directly?

If so at the end of that term, as @Profile closed has said, your EE subscription will directly kick in.

Enjoy your free tunes for six months.

Richard

🙂

by ZGibson Investigator
Investigator

Yes, I did it through my Music app on my iPhone.

thanks for your help everyone

😃

by
EE Community Support Team

No problem @ZGibson

Hope you've enjoyed your first experience of the EE Community

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.