Highlighted
by
Investigator

How do I link Apple Music with EE

I've seen this on another question but it's still not helping me. 

I signed up for Apple Music and paid my first month after the 3 months free. EE then text and said I can have 6 months free, I activated this by text and had confirmation of this all being set up. Everything was working well until I had an email off Apple saying it wants payment for my subscription or it will not work. I spoke to apple and they advised me to speak to EE about the problem. I have had no link to make sure the Apple Music is linked to my account. How can I sort this problem? 

6 REPLIES
by
Grand Master

Re: How do I link Apple Music with EE

You are still signed up for Apple Music from Apple. You needed to cancel that when you activated the equivalent EE offer.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Investigator

How do I do that?
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kaz0813,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Cancelling on iPhone

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Tap OK.

Step 2. From the Apple Music home screen Tap the Apple Music account icon - on the top left corner of the screen.

Step 3. You'll see your Apple Music account page and Tap 'View Apple ID' from the menu.

Step 4. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. On your Apple Music membership account page, switch the 'Automatic Renewal' toggle to OFF.

Cancelling on Android

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Select 'OK'.

Step 2. Tap the Navigation menu and then from the Apple Music membership account screen, Tap the arrow to the right of your name.

Step 3. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage Membership' from the menu.

Step 4. On your Apple Music account page, choose 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. Swipe left to switch ‘Automatic Renewal’ off.

Hope this helps.

James

by
Investigator

Hi James, I have done this but how can I link the EE account with Apple? This is what I am having a problem with 

thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kaz0813

Thanks for coming back to us Smiley Happy

Please note the day your subscription with Apple ends.

One day later then text MUSIC to 150 and you will then follow the EE process to get the six months free with us.

Also, you can have the six months free streaming now, by texting STREAM to 150.

Or

You can wait until you can register for EE and run the six months simultaneously with your Apple music with EE.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Investigator

Hi again.

I have tried what you have said and for some reason it is still not working!

I will take it into an EE shop and see if they can help. Thank you for replying to me
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.